Monday, June 11, 2012

Obsession

Adam and I had friends over this week. For dinner and drinks, even!
We don't do that often.
We were excited.

I made pizza for our food, and a good time was had by all.
Abby and her hubby are good people.
(By the way, her blog is fantastic, you should check it out!)

This household has been on such a pizza kick lately.
 I've lost count on how many times I've made it in the last two weeks. 
It's just so simple to prepare, and in only 20 minutes, you've got a delicious meal that speaks to your inner child.
It couldn't be easier!

I usually make pizza the same way every time: half pepperoni (Adam) and half margherita (Hannah). 
It's hard to improve on perfection, but last night, I wanted to experiment. 
I was ready to go wild!
It was necessary to use up what I had in my fridge 
(story of my cooking life, I really need to plan meals better so I don't have food so close to peril). 
The only ingredients I had to work with were: 
onion, mozzarella, and parmesan.

Oh My God.

I don't know if I can eat pizza the same way again. I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but this was absolutely scrumptious. 
I made sure to caramelize the onion, and I just added some slices of mozzarella and sprinkled the parmesan. You can't call it a recipe really. 
Just awesomeness in your mouth.


Sorry about the bad photo. I made this damn near midnight, so there was no light to speak of.

Now, go and eat some pizza. 
Respect the art form.



No comments:

Post a Comment