Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hairstyles

I've never really had a hairstyle. 
One that I keep going back to, or a color that I just can't live without. I haven't gone back to one particular stylist ever. 
Ever.
I can't make up my mind. I want something that looks good, but with hardly any effort. 
Does that exist?
I'm trying to grow my hair out. I know that every girl says that, but for me, I really mean it. I've had shorter hair for a long time, and it just feels right to try and commit to something.
I also started biting my nails again, so there's that. 
But, no fear, I will commit to long(ish) hair. I really will.
But I need to figure out what the hell I want it to look like. 
I think this might be a place to start.
Note: this is NOT me. I'm sure that it would confuse you if I didn't say that, but don't worry, I'm here to help.


Cute, right?!
I WILL make it through this. I must.


(photo, I have no idea where the hell I got this. I had it saved on my computer from 2008. Yeah, 2008.)

No comments:

Post a Comment