Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Date Day!

I haven't done a Date Day post in a loooong time. Adam and I still take a day each week to just hang out with each other, which is something that we both look forward to every week, since we've been so busy we hardly have any time to just chill!
This Date Day turned into a mini weekend! 
We decided to get a hotel room for a night, and then have a "staycation". 
I'm so glad we did!
But, before we left with our overnight bags, I had to snap a couple pictures of James and Nora. They are just so damn adorable.



The next morning, while Adam was conked out, I made myself some coffee in the hotel room. I brought my own mug (I can't help it, I love all of my mugs) and I also brought my latest obsession.
This stuff is amazing.
I'm in love. 


Here it is up close and personal with my whipped topping coffee.
Oh yeeeaaaahhh......



After breakfast, we just we around town all day, looking at the shops, drinking more coffee, Adam reminding me that I shouldn't buy any more coffee mugs.
Party pooper.


Then we went to one of our favorite pizza places in Fargo, Spicy Pie.
Adam loves his pizza.





Pizza is always a good choice.


This Date Day weekend was just what we both needed, time to sleep, chill, eat and spend some time alone with each other. I'm so glad we have actually kept this up, it's so unlike us.

No comments:

Post a Comment