Thursday, January 17, 2013

2013.......A Year of Change!

I love New Year's Resolutions. Just the thought of starting fresh, changing things for the better, and the idea that you can actually accomplish that never ending "Awesome Things I Need To Do" list. 
Have I ever actually completed a New Year's Resolution? 

Hell no.

But that doesn't mean I don't like to try.

What would I like to complete in this wonderful year?
Well....
I think I would like to be living healthier. 
I know that is one of the most common resolutions that people make every year, but I really do. I want to feel good, clean, and just.......better.
We only get the one body, so I better start taking better care of mine.

Documenting my life more. 
I think we all know that blogging and photographing have taken the internet world by storm. Everyone is taking more photos and showing them to everyone and their dog.
And I intend to join them.
I want to take more photos of what's happening in my life, and I want to make sure that I don't forget anything. When I was trying to remember what our first apartment was like (only 5 years ago), I couldn't remember what side the tub was on. 
Granted, this piece of information isn't vital to anything or anybody, but I was sad that I had already forgotten. I want to make sure that I remember what my home looks like now, what my cats look like, and how dumb they look when they are chasing coins on the kitchen floor. 

Completing a project.
It doesn't have to be anything huge, but I want to find something that I want to complete and actually do it. I think it might involve a project being home related. HGTV has been my life.

Oh, and I should stop watching so much television.

Other than that, I think I'm good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment