Sunday, May 27, 2012

Moab, You Will Always Have My Heart......

My friend Alex has a father who lives in Moab, Utah. 
One summer, 2006 I think, Adam, Alex and myself went down there to visit. It was AMAZING. Hiking, rafting, and hanging out with my awesome boyfriend and good friend Alex. 

The year after that, we added some people. They also had an amazing time, Moab is truly a magical place. I will only have fond memories of those trips. We took another trip the year after that, but we haven't been able to go for almost three years. This makes me sad.

I found the one (one?! Can you believe it?! I'm such an idiot) disposable camera that I took on that second trip, and I got so excited! All of the memories came flooding back. It was really great to see how happy and relaxed we all were during that week. 

And, I'm pretty happy of how the photos look. They are completely straight out of camera, nothing fudged with them. I think they look pretty cool. Then again, I'm also biased of anything Moab related. 















No comments:

Post a Comment