Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Long Time, No Post!

Wow, it's been a looooong time since I posted anything. I guess there has been a few weeks where I just don't feel like I have anything worth posting. 
The usual days go by, Adam and I are working, then dinner together and usually spending time with friends or hanging out at home playing Texas Hold 'Em on Xbox. 
There is nothing wrong with this routine, but it doesn't make for much of a blog post. 
There are some things that are making me happy. 

I have THESE!

I am breaking them in as we speak, and I am so excited. Every time I look down at my feet, I get a little bit giddy. They are wonderful! I especially like the ankle strap, I don't care for sandals without one, since it doesn't feel like it has as much support. I am so happy to have sandals that I will have for years to come and they work well with most of my summer wardrobe.

Yippee!

I'm also excited for more camping in our future. We made a quick one night car camping trip to Buffalo State Park. It's only 15 minutes from Fargo-Moorhead, and it was empty. 
Even better. 
We agree that it wouldn't have been as fun if there were other campers there, since the sites are only a few feet from each other. We had site 42, and we ended up taking up a total of 4 site spaces. 

We like a lot of room. 

It was nice to just hang out, no computers or cell phones out constantly. We had our phones, since Adam can't be completely out of the loop for work, but he didn't spend hardly any time on time on it.








We are just excited that we added more camping equipment to our stash, so we can make more trips this summer. Because, isn't that what it's all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment