Monday, March 5, 2012

This Weekend....

It was a nice, relaxing weekend. Always the best kind, spending time with friends, getting a few chores done, and playing with a baby. :)


Making a few loaves of bread with my precious bread machine. Ever since Adam told me that he loves homemade bread vs. the store bought (who doesn't?), I've always tried to have a few loaves of bread so he can make his sandwiches.


Put in the ingredients, press Start and let it go! What could be easier?


I made one loaf with rice flour. Very tasty!


Whenever I am in the kitchen, I always have a great helper! Mister James is never far from me, especially when I'm making food.


Strawberry scones were a perfect way to use up all of the frozen berries that I have in the freezer from last summer.


I asked Adam to make me a Valentine's Day card this year instead of buying one. He definitely delivered! We are in L.O.V.E. with the show How I Met Your Mother, and so he made his card based on our favorite character, Barney Stinson. I loved my card so much, I have it hanging in the kitchen, so I can look at it every day.


Since we actually got some snow this year (it's been such a warm winter!), Adam said that we needed to play a game of King of the Hill. Well, we nearly killed ourselves, since the mountain of snow that we chose was basically ice. Thank God we are still alive, we almost didn't make it.


Our friend Maggie hosted her first Pampered Chef party on Sunday. Adam held Baby Dude for most of the party, he even fed him! They were both wearing gray sweaters, and every woman there commented on it. Pretty adorable.

So, yeah, a pretty awesome weekend. The next one can't come sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment