Monday, March 12, 2012

Date Day!

To be honest, I kind of dropped the ball with this Date Day. 
I really wanted to do something cool and fun, since this past week has been stressful and Adam and I are working opposite schedules. It makes hanging out not very easy.

I had so many ideas I wanted to do for this Date Day, but none of them panned out. 
I was kind of upset about it. 

So, we just did some of our usual routines for this weekend. 
Good food, and just hanging out and enjoying our time together. 

When I type it out like that, it doesn't sound so bad.

First stop was good food. We went with Spicy Pie in Downtown Fargo.


Yummy pizza is always a good idea. 


This was our view from the front table. They had Scooby Doo painted on the windows. Fun!


Haha, I took this when Adam didn't suspect it, he doesn't normally look like this. I swear.


 Pepperoni pizza is Adam's favorite.

Dairy Queen was dessert, and then we picked up some beers to have while we hung out at home. It was relaxing and fun. 

Thanks for being an awesome date, Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment