Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Weekend

This Easter weekend was spent at my mom's place. 
She lives in western North Dakota with 
my youngest sister. 
I drove there with my other two siblings
and it was so much fun.
I always enjoy visiting my mom, catching up on all the news, 
drinking gallons of coffee throughout the day
and then switching to beer when the time was right. :)
The scenery was just beautiful.
You can see for miles, and within a few minutes, the light just changes 
and your view is entirely different.







Other highlights: playing with the adorable puppies
hanging with all of the siblings together
walking to see calves being born
drinking and playing games
and spending time with family.


























And the final day of our weekend?
This happened.


Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment